EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 203, 201920th Joint Workshop on Electron Cyclotron Emission and Electron Cyclotron Resonance Heating (EC20)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 March 2019|
- Y.S. Bae et al., “NUBEAM simulation for off-axis NBI design in KSTAR”, American Physical Society (Nov. 16–20, 2015, Savannah, Georgia). [Google Scholar]
- Y.S. Bae, et al., “Ray tracing study on top ECCD launch in KSTAR”. EPJ Web of Conferences, 157, 03003 (2017). doi:(10.1051/epjconf/201715703003). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Smirnov A.P. and Harvey R.W. Report CompX-2000–01 Ver 2, (www.compxco.com/genray.html). [Google Scholar]
- R.W. Harvey and M.G. McCoy, The CQL3D Code, Proc. IAEA TCM on Advances in Sim. and Modeling of Thermonuclear Plasmas, pp. 489-526, Montreal, (1992), available through USDOC/NTIS No. DE93002962; see also, http://www.compxco.com/cql3d.html CQL3D Manual. [Google Scholar]
- K. Kim, et al., “Status of the KSTAR superconducting magnet system development”. Nucl. Fusion, 45, 783 (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.