EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 203, 201920th Joint Workshop on Electron Cyclotron Emission and Electron Cyclotron Resonance Heating (EC20)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 March 2019|
- X. Hao, et al., Design and application of a new control system for Tokamak ECRH power supply [J]. Radiation Effects & Defects in Solids, (3-4):1-10. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhang, et al., The Design of PSM-Based ECRH Power Supply Control System [J]. Journal of Power & Energy Engineering, 04(4):91-102. (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ma, et al., Analysis and Design of the Module for PSM High-Voltage Power Supply [J]. Journal of Fusion Energy, 34(2):261-266. (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ma, et al., High-voltage power supply for ECRH system on J-TEXT Tokamak[C]// Fusion Engineering. IEEE, 1-5. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L. Xia, et al., Analysis of the Soft-Start Circuit of the High Voltage Power Supply Based on PSM Technology [J]. IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science, 42(4):1026-1031. (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Hao. The Transient Analysis of PSM High Voltage DC Power Supply and the Research of Its Control Strategy [D]. University of Chinese Academy of Sciences. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L. Xia. The Study on Several Key Techniques of High Voltage Power Supply for Auxiliary Heating System in Tokamaks [D]. Huazhong University of Science and Technology (2015) [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.