EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 203, 201920th Joint Workshop on Electron Cyclotron Emission and Electron Cyclotron Resonance Heating (EC20)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 March 2019|
- X. Hao, et al., Design and application of a new control system for Tokamak ECRH power supply [J]. Radiation Effects & Defects in Solids, (3-4):1-10. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhang, et al., The Design of PSM-Based ECRH Power Supply Control System [J]. Journal of Power & Energy Engineering, 04(4):91-102. (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ma, et al., Analysis and Design of the Module for PSM High-Voltage Power Supply [J]. Journal of Fusion Energy, 34(2):261-266. (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ma, et al., High-voltage power supply for ECRH system on J-TEXT Tokamak[C]// Fusion Engineering. IEEE, 1-5. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- L. Xia, et al., Analysis of the Soft-Start Circuit of the High Voltage Power Supply Based on PSM Technology [J]. IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science, 42(4):1026-1031. (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Hao. The Transient Analysis of PSM High Voltage DC Power Supply and the Research of Its Control Strategy [D]. University of Chinese Academy of Sciences. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- L. Xia. The Study on Several Key Techniques of High Voltage Power Supply for Auxiliary Heating System in Tokamaks [D]. Huazhong University of Science and Technology (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.