EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 210, 2019Ultra High Energy Cosmic Rays 2018 (UHECR 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||17 May 2019|
- E. Kido for the Telescope Array Collaboration, JPS Conf. Proc. 19, 011025 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Abbasi et al., ApJ. 790, L21 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. Abbasi et al., arXiv: 1707.04967 [astro-ph.HE] (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Abbasi et al., arXiv: 1801.07820 [astro-ph.HE] (2018) [Google Scholar]
- R. Abbasi et al., ApJ. 862, 91 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.