EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 211, 2019WONDER-2018 – 5th International Workshop On Nuclear Data Evaluation for Reactor applications
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Uncertainties And Covariance Matrices (Methodology and Impact on Reactor Calculations)|
|Published online||05 June 2019|
- S. Chen and C. Yuan, “Neutronic Analysis on Potential Accident Tolerant Fuel- Cladding Combination U3Si2-FeCrAl,” Sci. Technol. Nucl. Install., vol. 2017, p. 3146985, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- S. Chen, C. Yuan, and D. Guo, “Radial distributions of power and isotopic concentrations in candidate accident tolerant fuel U3Si2 and UO2/U3Si2 fuel pins with FeCrAl cladding,” Ann. Nucl. Energy, vol. 124, pp. 460–471, Feb. 2019. [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Lane and R. G. Thomas, “R-Matrix Theory of Nuclear Reactions,” Rev. Mod. Phys., vol. 30, no. 2, pp. 257–353, Apr. 1958. [Google Scholar]
- B. Morillon and P. Romain, “Dispersive and global spherical optical model with a local energy approximation for the scattering of neutrons by nuclei from 1 keV to 200 MeV,” Phys. Rev. C, vol. 70, no. 1, p. 014601, Jul. 2004. [Google Scholar]
- R. Capote et al., “RIPL - Reference Input Parameter Library for Calculation of Nuclear Reactions and Nuclear Data Evaluations,” Nucl. Data Sheets, vol. 110, no. 12, pp. 3107–3214, Dec. 2009. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. J. Koning, S. Hilaire, and M. C. Duijvestijn, “TALYS-1.8,” in International Conference on Nuclear Data for Science and Technology, 2007, pp. 211–214. [Google Scholar]
- J. Raynal,“ECIS code, distributed by the NEA DATA Bank,” Paris, France, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- P. Archier et al., “CONRAD Evaluation Code: Development Status and Perspectives,” Nucl. Data Sheets, vol. 118, no. Supplement C, pp. 488–490, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Santamarina et al., “The JEFF-3.1.1 Nuclear Data Library,” OECD/NEA, JEFF Report 22, NEA No. 6807, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- G. Noguere, P. Archier, C. D. S. Jean, and B. Habert, “Zero Variance Penalty Model for the Generation of Covariance Matrices in Integral Data Assimilation Problems,” Nucl. Sci. Eng., vol. 172, no. 2, pp. 164–179, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- W. E. Kinney and J. W. McConnell, “High Resolution Neutron Scattering Experiments at ORELA,” in Int.Conf.on Interact.of Neutr.with Nuclei, Lowell, USA, 1976, p. 1319. [Google Scholar]
- A. Smith and P. Guenther, “Scattering of MeV Neutrons from Elemental Iron,” Nucl. Sci. Eng., vol. 73, p. 186, 1980. [Google Scholar]
- C. Vaglio-Gaudard, “Validation of iron nuclear data for the neutron calculation of nuclear reactors,” PhD Thesis, Grenoble INP, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- L. Clouvel, P. Mosca, and J. M. Martinez, “Uncertainty propagation of doubledifferential scattering cross section in fast fluence calculation for the PWR surveillance capsules,” presented at the PHYSOR 2018, Cancun, Mexico, 2018. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.