EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 211, 2019WONDER-2018 – 5th International Workshop On Nuclear Data Evaluation for Reactor applications
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Uncertainties And Covariance Matrices (Methodology and Impact on Reactor Calculations)|
|Published online||05 June 2019|
- P. Leconte et al., Feedback on Pu239 and Pu240 nuclear data and associated covariances matrix through the CERES integral experiments, Journal of Nuclear Science and Technology, 52:7–8, 1044-1052, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- C. De Saint Jean et al., Evaluation of Neutron-induced Cross Sections and their Related Covariances with Physical Constraints, Nuclear Data Sheets, Volume 148, Pages 383–419, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- A. Koning,S. Hilaire,S. Goriely, User Manual, Talys-1.8, A Nuclear Reaction Program, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- G. Palmiotti et al., Integral Experiments Analysis for Validation and Improvement of Minor Actinide Data for Transmutation Needs, AIP Conference Proceedings 769, 1436, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- J. Tommasi et al., Analysis of Superphenix and Phenix neutron physics experiments with the ERANOS code and data system, Operational and decommissioning experience with fast reactors. Proceedings of a technical meeting, Cadarache, France, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- T. A. B. Snijders, and R. J. Bosker, Multilevel Analysis: An Introduction to Basic and Advanced Multilevel Modeling, second edition, Sage Publishers, ISBN 9781849202008, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Methods and Issues for the Combined Use of Integral Experiments and Covariance data, A report by the working party of International Nuclear Data Evaluation Co-operation of NEA Nuclear Science Committee. [Google Scholar]
- International Handbook of Evaluated Criticality Safety Benchmark Experiments, 2018. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.