EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 213, 2019EFM18 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2018
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||28 June 2019|
- ČSN EN 1267. Industrial valves – test of flow resistance using water as test fluid. Praha: ÚNMZ, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Val-Matic valve and manufacturing corp. Design and Selection Criteria of Check Valves (Elmhurst: Val-Matic valve and manufacturing corp.) p 26 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. V. Ballun, A methodology for predicting check valve slam Journal AWWA 99 3 pp 60–65 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. R. D. Thorley, Fluid Transients in Pipeline Systems (Hadley Wood: D&L George Ltd.) (1991) [Google Scholar]
- W. Rahmeyer, Dynamic flow testing of check valves Nuclear industry check valve group (St. Petersburg, Florida) pp 9 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- D. Himr, V. Habán, M. Hudec, Experimental investigation of check valve behaviour during the pump trip. In Journal of Physics: Conference Series. Journal of Physics: Conference Series. Institute of Physics Publishing. s. 1-5. ISSN: 1742-6588 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- W. Rahmeyer, Dynamic flow testing of check valves. Nuclear industry check valve group, Winter meeting, St. Petersburg, Florida (1996) [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Boele, Mannesmann Demag Nozzle Check Valve DN600 Type DRV-B PN. Test report, JI537 WL delft hydraulics (January 1999) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.