EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 213, 2019EFM18 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2018
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||28 June 2019|
- J. Baldyga, J.R. Bourne, A.W. Pacek, A. Amanullah, A.W. Nienow, Chem. Eng. Sci., 56, 3377–3385 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- P. O. Hong, J. M. Lee, Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, Process Design and Development, 22, 130–135 (1983) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Kysela, R. Formánek, Z. Chára, J. Konfršt, D. Jašíková, R. Šulc, Evaluation of flow rate through the measurement volume during droplet size evaluation, Symposium on anemometry: proceedings (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Bucciarelli, R. Formánek, B. Kysela, I. Fořt, R. Šulc, Dispersion kinetics in mechanically agitated vessel, Experimental Fluid Mechanics (2018) (to be published) [Google Scholar]
- B. Kysela, J. Konfršt, Z. Chára, R. Šulc, P. Ditl, In-situ measurement of particle size distribution in an agitated vessel. In: Proceedings of 18th International Conference Transport & Sedimentation of solid particles (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.