EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 213, 2019EFM18 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2018
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||28 June 2019|
- J. Hoffman, C. Johnson, The Mathematical Secret of Flight, Normat 57, 4, pp.1–25, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V. Uruba, D. Pavlík, P. Procházka, V. Skála, V. Kopecký, On 3D flow-structures behind an inclined plate, EPJ Web of Conferences, 143, article number 02137 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- P. Procházka, V. Uruba, V. Skála, On the 3D structure of the flow-field in the vicinity of inclined plate, (to be published) [Google Scholar]
- V. Uruba, P. Procházka, V. Skála, On 3D Flow Structure of the Boundary Layer on the Suction Side of a Plate, EPJ Web of Conferences, 180, article number 02112, 2018. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- V. Uruba, Decomposition methods in turbulence research, EPJ Web of Conferences, 25, article number 01095, 2012. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.