EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 213, 2019EFM18 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2018
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||28 June 2019|
- M. Kolovratník, G. Jun, O. Bartoš, EPJ Web Conf. 143, 02052, (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kolovratník, G. Jun, O. Bartoš, EPJ Web Conf. 180, 02045, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Gyarmathy, Condensation in Flowing Steam. In Two-Phase Steam Flow in Turbines and Separators (Eds. Moore, M. J. and Sieverding, C. H.), ch. 3, Hemisphere, Washington, (1976) [Google Scholar]
- C.F. Bohren, D.R. Huffman, Absorption and Scattering of Light by Small Particles, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., USA, (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Jun, M. Kolovratník, CFD analysis of optical probe influence on wet steam characteristic in LP steam turbine (in Czech). ANSYS Users meeting and conference, TechSoft Engineering, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Starzmann, M. Schatz, M.V. Casey, J.F. Mayer, F. Sieverding, ASME 2011 Turbo Expo, 7, GT2011-45672, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G. Jun, M. Kolovratník, Numerical simulation of steam condensation in Laval nozzle using ANSYS CFX. ANSYS Users meeting and conference, TechSoft Engineering, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- F. Bakhtar, K. Zidi, Proc. IMechE, Part A, 203 (A3), (1989) [Google Scholar]
- G. Gyarmathy, Proc. IMechE, Part A, 219 (A6), (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.