EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 213, 2019EFM18 – Experimental Fluid Mechanics 2018
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||28 June 2019|
- Vaclav Dvorak, Flow in nozzles and diffusers, Technical University of Liberec, (2015). ISBN 978-80-7372-457-3 [Google Scholar]
- Jan Kracik and Vaclav Dvorak, EPJ WoC 143, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- ANSYS. ANSYS FLUENT User’s Guide. 15317, 2498 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- TOS Varnsdorf, Measuring center [Google Scholar]
- Michal Pavlas, Design and verification of supersonic ejectors, Master thesis (in Czech), Technical University of Liberec, (2017). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.