EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 214, 201923rd International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||T1 - Online computing|
|Published online||17 September 2019|
- ALICE Collaboration, Journal of Instrumentation 3 S08002 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- ALICE Collaboration, “Upgrade of the ALICE Experiment: Letter of Intent”, CERNLHCC-2012–012 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- ALICE Collaboration, “Technical Design Report for the Upgrade of the ALICE Time Projection Chamber”, CERN-LHCC-2013–020 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- ALICE Collaboration, “echnical Design Report for the Upgrade of the Online-Offline Computing System”, CERN-LHCC-2015-006, ALICE-TDR-019 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D. Rohr et al., “Track Reconstruction in the ALICE TPC using GPUs for LHC Run 3”, Presented at the 4th International Workshop Connecting the Dots (2018) arXiv:1811.11481 [Google Scholar]
- S. Gorbunov et al., IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science 58, 1845 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. Rohr et al., J. Phys.: Conf. Series 396, 012044 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Rohr, “ALICE TPC Online Tracker on GPUs for Heavy-Ion Events” Proceedings of 13th International Workshop on Cellular Nanoscale Networks and their Applications, pp. 1–6 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D. Rohr et al., J. Phys.: Conf. Series 898, 32030 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Rohr et al., “Portable and Vendor-Independent Low-Level Programming and Performance Benchmarking for Graphics Cards and Processors”, 2017 IEEE 19th International Conference on High Performance Computing and Communications Workshops, pp. 1–8 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Rohr for the ALICE Collaboration, “Tracking performance in high multiplicities environment at ALICE”, Presented at 5th Large Hadron Collider Physics Conference (2017) , arXiv:1709.00618 [Google Scholar]
- D. Rohr et al., J. Phys.: Conf.Series 664, 082047 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Rohr et al., EPJ Web Conf. 127, 00014 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Rohr et al. IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science 64, 1263 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.