EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 214, 201923rd International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||T2 - Offline computing|
|Published online||17 September 2019|
- CMS Collaboration, ”Performance of the CMS muon detector and muon reconstruction with proton-proton collisions at √s = 13 TeV”, JINST 13 (2018) P06015. [Google Scholar]
- G. Bruno et al., ”Local Reconstruction in the Muon Detectors”, CMS-NOTE-2002-043 (CERN, 2002). [Google Scholar]
- E. Gatti et al., “Optimum geometry for strip cathodes or grids in MWPC for avalanche localization along the anode wires”, Nucl. Instr. and Meth. 163 (1979) 83. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Barashko et al., ”Fast algorithm for track segment and hit reconstruction in the CMS Cathode Strip Chambers”, CMS-NOTE-2007-023 (CERN, 2007). [Google Scholar]
- V. Palichik, N. Voytishin, “New CSC segment builder algorithm with Monte-Carlo TeV muons in CMS experiment”, N. Phys. Part. Nuclei 48 (2017) 786. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- CMS Collaboration, ”Performance of the CMS Cathode Strip Chambers with Cosmic Rays”, JINST 5 (2010) T03018. [Google Scholar]
- CMS Collaboration, ”The performance of the CMS muon detector in proton-proton collisions at yfs = 7 TeV at the LHC”, JINST 8 (2013) P11002. [Google Scholar]
- G. Ososkov, A. Shitov, “Gaussian wavelet features and their applications for analysis of discretized signals”, Comp. Phys. Comm. 126 (2000) 149. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.