EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 214, 201923rd International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||T2 - Offline computing|
|Published online||17 September 2019|
- CMS Collaboration, Particle-flow reconstruction and global event description with the CMS detector, JINST 12, P10003 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Krutelyov, Performance in offline event reconstruction landscape at CMS, these pro-ceedings [Google Scholar]
- CMS Collaboration, CMS Technical Design Report for the Pixel Detector Upgrade, CMS-TDR-011, CERN-LHCC-2012-016 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- CMS Collaboration, Description and performance of track and primary-vertex reconstruction with the CMS tracker, JINST 9, P10009 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D Funke et al, Parallel track reconstruction in CMS using the cellular automaton approach, J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 513 052010 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- CMS Collaboration, 2017 Tracking performance plots, CMS -DP -2017/015, https://cds.cern.ch/record/2290524 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- CMS Collaboration, Performance of the CMS muon detector reconstruction with proton-proton collisions at 13 TeV, JINST 13, P06015 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- CMS Collaboration, Identification of heavy-flavour jets with the CMS detector in pp collisions at 13 TeV, JINST 13, P05011 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- CMS Collaboration, Performance of b tagging algorithms in proton-proton collisions at 13 TeV with Phase 1 CMS detector, CMS-DP-2018/033, https://cds.cern.ch/record/2627468 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- CMS Collaboration, Reconstruction and identification of τ lepton decays to hadrons and ντ at CMS, JINST 11, P01019 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- CMS Collaboration, Tau Identification Performance in 2017 Data at √s=13 TeV, CMS-DP-2018/026, https://cds.cern.ch/record/2622155 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- CMS Collaboration, Performance of electron reconstruction and selection with the CMS detector in proton-proton collisions at sqrt(s) = 8 TeV, JINST 10, P06005 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- CMS Collaboration, Electron and Photon performance in CMS with the full 2017 data sample and additional 2016 highlights for the CALOR 2018 Conference, CMS-DP-2018/017, https://cds.cern.ch/record/2320638 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- CMS Collaboration, CMS Technical Design Report for the Phase 1 Upgrade of the Hadron Calorimeter, CMS-TDR-010, CERN-LHCC-2012-015 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- CMS Collaboration, HCAL Out Of Time Pileup Subtraction and Energy Reconstruction, CMS-DP-2018/018, https://cds.cern.ch/record/2320408 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.