EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 214, 201923rd International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||T3 - Distributed computing|
|Published online||17 September 2019|
- J. Blomer, C. Aguado-Sánchez, P. Buncic, A. Harutyunyan, Distributing LHC application software and conditions databases using the CernVM file system, in Journal of Physics: Conference Series (IOP Publishing, 2011), Vol. 331, p. 042003 [Google Scholar]
- J. Blomer, P. Buncic, R. Meusel, G. Ganis, I. Sfiligoi, D. Thain, Computing in Science & Engineering 17, 61 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Arsuaga-Ríos, S.S. Heikkilä, D. Duellmann, R. Meusel, J. Blomer, B. Couturier, Using S3 cloud storage with ROOT and CVMFS, in Journal of Physics: Conference Series (IOP Publishing, 2015), Vol. 664, p. 022001 [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Brewer, Towards robust distributed systems, in PODC (2000), Vol. 7 [Google Scholar]
- J. Armstrong, Programming Erlang: Software for a concurrent world (Pragmatic Book-shelf, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Torstendahl, Ericsson Review (English Edition) 74, 14 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- K. Cranmer, The ATLAS Analysis Architecture (2007), https://cds.cern.ch/record/1047631 [Google Scholar]
- T. Stefan, Testing and Improving Deployment of ATLAS Releases to CVMFS (2018), http://cds.cern.ch/record/2641384 [Google Scholar]
- RabbitMQ Contributors, RabbitMQ: Messaging that just works, http://www.rabbitmq.com (2008–2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Vinoski, IEEE Internet Computing 10 (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.