EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 214, 201923rd International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||T3 - Distributed computing|
|Published online||17 September 2019|
- A. Abrahantes, K. Aamodt, R. Achenbach et al., The ALICE experiment at the CERN LHC (Journal of Instrumentation: 3(08): S08002, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- I. Bird, P. Buncic et al., Computing models of the WLCG (CERN CDS: record 1695401, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. G. Grigoras et al., JAliEn: a new interface between AliEn jobs and the central services (Journal of Physics: Conf. Ser. 523 012010, 2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Lakshman, P. Malik, Cassandra: a decentralized structured storage system (ACM SIGOPS ref. 1773922, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Blomer et al., Distributing LHC application software and conditions databases using the CernVM file system (Journal of Physics: Conf. Ser. 331 042003, 2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Fette, A. Melnikov, The WebSocket protocol (IETF RFC6455, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- M. Cooper, P. Hesse et al., X.509 Public Key Infrastructure (IETF RFC4158, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kivity, D. Laor et al., Building the Real-Time Big Data Database (whitepaper) (https://www.scylladb.com/resources/whitepapers, last read on 15 November, 2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.