EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 214, 201923rd International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||T3 - Distributed computing|
|Published online||17 September 2019|
- J. Elmsheuser, A. Di Girolamo (on behalf of ATLAS Collaboration), Overview of the ATLAS distributed computing system, in Proceedings of this conference (CHEP 2018) (2019), https://cds.cern.ch/record/2625159 [Google Scholar]
- ATLAS Collaboration, JINST 3, S08003 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Barisits, T. Beermann, V. Garonne, T. Javurek, M. Lassnig, C. Serfon, Journal of Physics: Conference Series 1085, 032030 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F H Barreiro Megino and K De and A Klimentov and T Maeno and P Nilsson and D Oleynik and S Padolski and S Panitkin and T Wenaus and, Journal of Physics: Conference Series 898, 052002 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Worldwide LHC Computing GRID, http://wlcg-public.web.cern.ch/about, accessed: 2018-09-21 [Google Scholar]
- D. Cameron, W. Wu, A. Bogdanchikov, R.M. Bianchi (on behalf of ATLAS Collaboration), Advances in ATLAS@Home towards a major ATLAS computing resource, in Proceedings of this conference (CHEP 2018) (2019), https://cds.cern.ch/record/2626282 [Google Scholar]
- F.H. Barreiro Megino (on behalf of ATLAS Collaboration), ATLAS Global Shares Implementation in the PanDA Workload Management System, in Proceedings of this conference (CHEP 2018) (2019), https://cds.cern.ch/record/2626911 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.