EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 214, 201923rd International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||T4 - Data handling|
|Published online||17 September 2019|
- CMS COLLABORATION, The CMS experiment at the CERN LHC , JINST 3 S08004, doi: https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1748-0221/3/08/S08004 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- CMS COLLABORATION, CMS High Level Trigger , CERN/LHCC 2007-021 doi: https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1742-6596/664/8/082044 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- S.Di Guida, G. Govi, M. Ojeda and A. Pfeiffer, Multi-threaded Object Streaming , J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 664 042044 (2015), doi: https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1742-6596/664/4/042044 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Guida. Di Guida, G. Govi, M. Ojeda and A. Pfeiffer, The CMS Condition Database system , J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. 664 042024 (2015), doi: https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1742-6596/664/4/042024 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mecionis, Salvatore Di Guida, Franzoni Giovanni, Marco Musich, Gianluca Cerminara, Andreas Pfeiffer and Govi Giacomo, A Web-based application for the collection, management and release of Alignment and Calibration configurations used in data processing at the Compact Muon Solenoid experiment , Journal of Physics: Conf. Series 898 (2017) 032034 doi: https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1742-6596/898/3/032034 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.