EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 214, 201923rd International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||T4 - Data handling|
|Published online||17 September 2019|
- SchnepfM J, von Cube R F, Fischer M, Giffels M, Heidecker C, Heiss A, Kuehn E, Petzold A, Quast G, Sauter M Dynamic Integration and Management of Opportunistic Resources for HEP, EPJ Web of Conferences Proceedings of CHEP 2018 (to be published) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Eck C et al., LHC computing Grid : Technical Design Report, Technical Design Report LCG URL https://cds.cern.ch/record/840543 [Accessed 2018-10-07] (2005) [Google Scholar]
- The Hadoop project homepage, URL https://hadoop.apache.org [Accessed 2018] (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Jones B, Kirianov A, Lamanna M, Mascetti L, McCance G, Rousseau H, Schulz M and Smith D, Sharing server nodes for storage and compute, Journal of Physics: Conference Series URL https://indico.cern.ch/event/587955/contributions/2937728 [Accessed 2018-10-07] (to be published) [Google Scholar]
- Fischer M, Metzlaff C, Kühn E, Giffels M, Quast G, Jung C and Hauth T, High Performance Data Analysis via Coordinated Caches, Journal of Physics: Conference Series 664 9 092008 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fischer M, Heidecker C, Kuehn E, Quast G, Giffels M, Schnepf M, Heiss A, and Petzold A, Opportunistic data locality for end user data analysis, Journal of Physics: Conference Series 898 5 052034 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Heidecker C, Schnepf M J, Kuehn E, Fischer M, Giffels M, and G Quast, Provisioning of data locality for HEP analysis workflows, Journal of Physics: Conference Series 1085 3 032005 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Thain D, Tannenbaum T and Livny M Distributed computing in practice: the Condor experience, Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience 17 2–4 323–56 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dorigo A, Elmer P and Furano F and Hanushevsky A XROOTD/TXNetFile: A Highly Scalable Architecture for Data Access in the ROOT Environment, Proceedings of TELE-INFO’05 46:1–46:6, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Bauerdick L A T, Bloom K, Bockelman B, Bradley D C, Dasu S, Dost J M, Sfiligoi I, Tadel A, Tadel M, Wuerthwein F, Yagil A, and the CMS collaboration XRootd, disk-based, caching proxy for optimization of data access, data placement and data replication, Journal of Physics: Conference Series 513 4 042044 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Heidecker C and Sauter M, NaviX URL https://gitlab.ekp.kit.edu/ETP-HTC/NaviX [Accessed 2018-10-22] (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.