EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 214, 201923rd International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||T4 - Data handling|
|Published online||17 September 2019|
- IBM Spectrum Protect web page: https://www.ibm.com/systems/storage/spectrum/protect [accessed at February 27, 2019] [Google Scholar]
- IBM Spectrum Scale web page: https://www.ibm.com/systems/storage/spectrum/scale [accessed at February 27, 2019] [Google Scholar]
- R. Zappi, E. Ronchieri, A. Forti, A. Ghiselli, An efficient Grid data access with StoRM, Lin S., Yen E. (eds) Data Driven e-Science, Springer, New York, NY, 239 (2011) DOI: 10.1007/978-1-4419-8014-4_19 [Google Scholar]
- D. Bonacorsi, A. Cavalli, L. Dell’Agnello, D. Gregori, A. Prosperini, P. P. Ricci, L. Rinaldi, V. Sapunenko, V. Vagnoni, The Grid Enabled Mass Storage System (GEMSS): the Storage and Data management system used at the INFN Tier1 at CNAF, J. Phys. Conf. Ser. 396, 042051. (2012) DOI: 10.1088/1742-6596/396/4/042051 [Google Scholar]
- A. Cavalli, D. Cesini, E. Fattibene, L. Morganti, A. Prosperini, P. P. Ricci, V. Sapunenko, Dynamic sharing of tape drives accessing scientific data, J. Phys. Conf. Ser., 1085, 042039 (2018) DOI: 10.1088/1742-6596/1085/4/042039 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.