EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 214, 201923rd International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||T4 - Data handling|
|Published online||17 September 2019|
- A. Alves et al., A Roadmap for HEP Software and Computing R&D for the 2020s, arXiv:1712.06982 [physics.comp-ph] (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Peters, L. Janyst, Exabyte Scale Storage at CERN, Journal of Physics: Conference Series. Vol. 331. No. 5. IOP Publishing (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Aimar et al., Unified Monitoring Architecture for IT and Grid Services, Journal of Physics: Conference Series. http://stacks.iop.org/1742-6596/898/i=9/a=092033 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Barisits, T. Beermann, V. Garonne, T. Javurek, M. Lassnig, C. Serfon, The ATLAS Data Management System Rucio: Supporting LHC Run-2 and beyond, ACAT, Seattle (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Schovancová, A. Di Girolamo, A. Fkiaras, V. Mancinelli, Evolution of HammerCloud to commission CERN Compute resources, The 23rd International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics, Sofia (2018) [Google Scholar]
- F H Barreiro Megino et al., Panda for atlas distributed computing in the next decade. Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 898 (5): 052002 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.