EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 214, 201923rd International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||T4 - Data handling|
|Published online||17 September 2019|
- A. Valassi, R. Basset, M. Clemencic, G. Pucciani, S.A. Schmidt, M. Wache, COOL, LCG conditions database for the LHC experiments: Development and deployment status, Proceedings, 2008 IEEE Nuclear Science Symposium, Medical Imaging Conference and 16th International Workshop on Room-Temperature Semiconductor X-Ray and Gamma-Ray Detectors (NSS/MIC 2008 / RTSD 2008) : Dresden, Germany, October 19-25, 2008 pp. 3021–3028 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- SQLite project, SQLite, [software], https://sqlite.org, [accessed 2018–10–27] [Google Scholar]
- R. Chytracek, D. Düllmann, G. Govi, A. Kalkhof, Z. Molnár, A. Valassi, Distributed database access in the LHC computing grid with CORAL, pp. 3029–3035 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Blomer, C. Aguado Sanchez, P. Buncic, A. Harutyunyan, Distributing LHC application software and conditions databases using the CernVM file system, J.Phys.Conf.Ser. 331, 042003 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Git project, Git Distributed Version Control System, [software], https://git-scm.com/, [accessed 2018–10–27] [Google Scholar]
- libgit2 project, libgit2, [software], https://libgit2.org/, [accessed 2018–10–27] [Google Scholar]
- GitLab project, GitLab, [software], https://about.gitlab.com/, [accessed 2018–10–28] [Google Scholar]
- Brian Harry, The largest Git repo on the planet, https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/bharry/2017/05/24/the-largest-git-repo-on-the-planet/, [accessed 2018–10–28] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.