EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 214, 201923rd International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||T4 - Data handling|
|Published online||17 September 2019|
- ownCloud, https://owncloud.com [access time: 01/12/2018] [Google Scholar]
- Tridgell, Andrew and Mackerras, Paul and others, The rsync algorithm (The Australian National University, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- Mascetti, Luca, and Labrador, H Gonzalez and Lamanna, M, and Mościcki, JT, and Peters, AJ , CERNBox+ EOS: end-user storage for science, Journal of Physics: Conference Series 664 062037 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.G. Labrador, CERNBox: Petabyte-Scale Cloud Synchronisation and Sharing Platform (University of Vigo, Ourense, 2015) EI15/16–02 [Google Scholar]
- Peters, AJ, and Sindrilaru, EA, and Adde, G , EOS as the present and future solution for data storage at CERN, Journal of Physics: Conference Series 664 062037 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Peters, Andreas J and Janyst Lukasz, Exabyte scale storage at CERN, Journal of Physics: Conference Series 331 052015 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ongaro, Diego and Ousterhout, John K, D. Ongaro et al., In search of an understandable consensus algorithm, USENIX Annual Technical Conference, pp. 305–319, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. Tejedor et al., (these proceedings) Facilitating Collaborative Analysis in SWAN, 23rd International Conference on High Energy and Nuclear Physics, these proceedings (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Piparo et al., SWAN: A service for interactive analysis in the cloud, Future Generation Computer Systems Volume 78, 1071–1078 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.