EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 214, 201923rd International Conference on Computing in High Energy and Nuclear Physics (CHEP 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||T8 - Networks & facilities|
|Published online||17 September 2019|
- ATLAS Collaboration, The ATLAS Experiment at the CERN Large Hadron Collider, JINST 3 (2008) S08003 [Google Scholar]
- S Ballestrero and F Brasolin and D Fazio and C Gament and CJ Lee and D A Scan-nicchio and M S Twomey, Integrated monitoring of the ATLAS online computing farm, J.Phys.Conf.Ser. 898 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S Ballestrero and A Bogdanchikov F Brasolin and C Contescu and S Dubrov and D Fazio and A Korol and C J Lee and D A Scannicchio and M S Twomey, ATLAS TDAQ System Administration: evolution and re-design, J.Phys.Conf.Ser. 664 082024 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Ballestrero, F. Brasolin, G.-L Darlea, I. Dumitru, D.A. Scannicchio, M S Twomey, M L Valsan, A. Zaytsev, Centralized configuration system for a large scale farm of network booted computers, J.Phys.Conf.Ser. 396 042004 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Icinga2: https://www.icinga.com/products/icinga-2/ [Google Scholar]
- R. Jones L. Mapelli Y. Ryabov I. Soloviev, The OKS persistent in-memory object manager, IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, 45, 1958-1964 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Redmine: https://www.redmine.org/ [Google Scholar]
- S Ballestrero, SM Batraneanu, F Brasolin, C Contescu, A Di Girolamo, , CJ Lee, ME Pozo Astigarraga, DA Scannicchio, MS Twomey, A Zaytsev, Design and performance of the virtualization platform for offline computing on the ATLAS TDAQ Farm, J.Phys.Conf.Ser. 513 032011 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- PuppetLabs: https://puppet.com/products/how-puppet-works [Google Scholar]
- Ganglia: http://ganglia.sourceforge.net/ [Google Scholar]
- Icinga Web 2: https://www.icinga.com/products/icinga-web-2/ [Google Scholar]
- J Almeida M Dobson A Kazarov G L Miotto JE Sloper I Soloviev R Torres, The ATLAS DAQ System Online Configurations Database Service Challenge, IReal-Time Conference, 2007 15th IEEE-NPSS; April 29-May 4 (2007) Page(s): 1 - 8 [Google Scholar]
- Rundeck: https://rundeck.org/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.