EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 215, 2019EOS Optical Technologies
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Manufacturing, Tolerancing and Testing of Optical Systems (MOS) – Session 1|
|Published online||10 September 2019|
- Patent WO2013/017144 A1, Method for manufacturing a mirror comprising at least one cavity and optical mirror [Google Scholar]
- E. Brandl, U. Heckenberger, V. Holzinger, D. Buchbinder, Mat.&Des. 34, p. 159-169, (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Kinast, K. Grabowski, A. Gebhardt, R.R. Rohloff, S. Risse, A. Tünnermann, Proc. of SPIE Vol. 10563, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. Hilpert, J. Hartung, H.v. Lukowicz, T. Herffurth, N. Heidler, Optical Engineering (to be published) [Google Scholar]
- E. Hilpert, S. Risse, MS&T (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.