EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 215, 2019EOS Optical Technologies
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Manufacturing, Tolerancing and Testing of Optical Systems (MOS) – Session 5|
|Published online||10 September 2019|
- M. Speich, R. Boerret, Mould fabrication for polymer optics (Journal of the European Optical Society: Rapid Publications, 6, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. Boerret, J. Klingenmaier, U. Berger, A. Frick, Minimized process chain for polymer optics (Proceedings of SPIE, San Diego, California, United States, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Uddeholm, Uddeholm Tool Steel for Moulds, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- F. Klocke, O. Dambon, B. Behrens, Analysis of defect mechanisms in polishing of tool steels (Production Engineering Research and Development, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- T. Segreto, S. Karam, R. Teti, J. Ramsing, Feature Extraction and Pattern Recognition in Acoustic Emission Monitoring of Robot Assisted Polishing, Procedia CIRP, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- F. Tian, C. Lv, Z. Li, G. Liu, Modeling and control of robotic automatic polishing for curved surfaces (CIRP Journal of Manufacturing Science and Technology, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- R. Boerret, J. Raab, M. Speich, Mold production for polymer optics (Proceedings SPIE, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. Almeida, R. Boerret, M. Pohl, D. K. Harrison, A. K. M. DeSilva, Geometrical shape improvement of steel moulds by robot polishing process for polymer optic replication (Production & Manufacturing Research, 2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.