EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 215, 2019EOS Optical Technologies
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Section||Manufacturing, Tolerancing and Testing of Optical Systems (MOS) – Session 7: Plenary Session|
|Published online||10 September 2019|
- Bliedtner, Jens and Graefe, Günter Optiktechnologie (Carl Hanser Verlag, München, 2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhong, Bo; Huang, Hongzhong; Chen, Xianhua; Deng, Wenhui and Wang, Jian Modelling and simulation of mid-spatial-frequency error generation in CCOS, (J. Eur. Opt. Soc.-Rapid Publ. (Journal of the European Optical Society-Rapid Publications), 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Schneider, Robert; Haberl, Alexander and Rascher, Rolf, Polishing tool and the resulting TIF for three variable machine parameters as input for the removal simulation, (Proc. of 4th European Seminar on Precision Optics Manufacturing, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Killinger, Simon; Liebl, Johannes and Rascher, Rolf Mid-Spatial-Frequency-Errors in feed direction occurring in ADAPT Polishing, (Proc. of 6th European Seminar on Precision Optics Manufacturing, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Pohl, Mario; Börret, Rainer; Rascher, Rolf and Kukso, Olga, Simulation of MSF errors using Fourier transform, (Proc. of 5th European Seminar on Precision Optics Manufacturing, 2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.