EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 217, 2019International Workshop on Flexibility and Resiliency Problems of Electric Power Systems (FREPS 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- Kosoukhov F.D., Kulagin S.A., Naumov I.V. / Proceedings of LAI, 1987, P. 137-139. [Google Scholar]
- Naumov I.V. Methods and technical means of reducing the unbalanced currents and power losses in rural 0.38 kV distribution networks/ Ph.D. thesis. L., 1989-277 P. [Google Scholar]
- Naumov I.V. / Monograph, Irkutsk, Publishing House of “IAA” 2001. 217 P. [Google Scholar]
- Naumov I.V. / Thesis for the degree of Doctor of Engineering, Irkutsk, 2002 – 387 P. [Google Scholar]
- Balishev O.A., Naumov I.V. / 2005 IEEE St. Petersburg PowerTech Conference. 8 P. [Google Scholar]
- Naumov I.V. Proceedings of the GRIS Workshop 2006, Magdeburg, P-3. [Google Scholar]
- Naumov I.V., A.V. Lanin, S.V. Suk’yasov, S.V. Podyachikh. Materials of the International Science and Practice Conference (May 30-31, 2017).Ulaanbaatar: MULS Publishing house, 2017 – 269 P. [Google Scholar]
- Naumov I.V., Savina N.V., Shevchenko M.V. E3S Web of Conferences 58, 03016 (2018). [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Naumov I.V. Power Quality Management/Tutorial. Publisher Amur State University, Blagoveshchensk, 2014 110 P. [Google Scholar]
- Naumov I.V., Lukina G.V., Lukin A.A., Suk’yasov S.V., Podyachikh S.V. A device for balancing currents and voltages in a three-phase network with neutral and self-regulating inductance/Utility Model Certificate № 26699: (51) IPC 7 N 02 J 3/26. Issued 06/03/2002 with the formula: (21) 2002114471/20. [Google Scholar]
- Naumov I.V., Ivanov D.A., Shpak D.A., Matveenko A.A., Podiachikh S.V., Suk’yasov S.V. Balancing device for a three-phase four-wire network with adjustable parameters / Utility Model Certificate № 61063 Published 10.02.2007. Bull. No. 4 [Google Scholar]
- Naumov I.V., Ivanov D.A., Podiachikh S.V., Gantulga D. A balancing device for three-phase networks with neutral wire / Patent for invention No. 2490768. Registered in the State Register of Inventions of the Russian Federation of August 20, 2013 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.