EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 217, 2019International Workshop on Flexibility and Resiliency Problems of Electric Power Systems (FREPS 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||15 October 2019|
- Kobets B.B., Volkova I.O. The innovative development of electric power based on the concept of Smart Grid. M.: IAC Energy, 2010. 208 p. (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Voropai N.I., Stennikov V.A. Integrated Intelligent Energy Systems // News of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Energy. №1. 2014. Pp. 64-78 (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Voropay N.I., Gubko M.V., Kovalev S.P., Massel L.V., Novikov D.A., Raikov A.N., Senderov S.M., Stennikov V.A. Problems of the development of digital energy in Russia // Management Problems. № 1, 2019. Pp. 2-14. DOI: http://doi.org/10.25728/pu.2019.1.1 (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Expert and analytical report “Digital transition in the electric power industry of Russia” https://www.csr.ru/issledovaniya/tsifrovoj-perehod-v-elektroenergetike-rossii/ (access date 08.10.2018) (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Materials of the 2nd industry conference “Digital Transformation of the Electric Power Industry of Russia”, Moscow, October 2017: http://digitenergy.ru/ (access date 11.13.2017) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Systemic research in the energy sector: Retrospective of scientific directions SEI – ISEM / resp. ed. N.I. Voropay. Novosibirsk: Nauka, 2010 . – 686 p. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Massel L.V., Gribova V.V., Kopaygorodsky A.N. “Cloud” structure of energy-information systems // In the book: Innovative Electric Power-21 / Ed. Batenin V.M., Bushuev V.V., Voropay N.I. M .: IC “Energy”, 2017. – Pp. 556-577 (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Massel L.V. Fractal approach to structuring knowledge and examples of its application / Design ontology, 2016. T. 6, № 2 (20). – Pp. 149-161. – DOI: 10.18287/2223-9537-2016-6-2-149-161 (in Russian) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Massel L.V. Fractal Approach to Constructing Ontological Knowledge Space / Published in: 2018 3rd Russian-Pacific Conference on Computer Technology and Applications (RPC) Publisher: IEEE. Pp. 1-5. DOI: 10.1109/RPC.2018.8482138 https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/mostRecentIssue.jsp?punumber=8469127 [Google Scholar]
- Gavrilova T.A., Khoroshevsky V.F. Knowledge bases of intelligent systems. St. Petersburg: Peter, 2001 . – 384 p. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Trachtengerts E.A. Computer decision support. M.: SINTEG, 1998. – 376 p. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Stolyarov L.N. The philosophy of event modeling on the example of the scenario of an energy disaster // International Conference “Information Technologies in Science, Education, Telecommunications and Business": proceedings. Ukraine. Gurzuf, 2010. – Pp. 197-200 (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Massel L.V., Massel A.G. Semantic technologies based on the integration of ontological, cognitive and event modeling // III international scientific and technical conference OSTIS-2013: proceedings. Belarus. Minsk. BSUIR, 2013. – Pp. 247-250 (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Massel L.V., Massel A.G. Intelligent computing in studies of energy development directions // News of Tomsk Polytechnic University. 2012. T. 321. № 5. Management, computer engineering and computer science. – Pp. 135-141 (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Massel L.V., Pyatkova E.V. The use of Bayesian trust networks for the intellectual support of research on energy security problems // Vestnik ISTU. № 2, 2012. – Pp. 8-13 (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Pospelov D.A. Situational management. Theory and practice. Moscow: Science, 1986. – 284 p. (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Vasiliev V.I., Ilyasov B.G. Intelligent control systems. Theory and practice. M. Radio engineering, 2009 . – 392 p. (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- Pyatkova N.I., Massel L.V., Massel A.G. Methods of situational management in studies of energy security problems. News of the Academy of Sciences. Energy. № 4, 2016 . – Pp. 156-163 (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- L. Massel, A. Massel. Intelligent support tools for strategic decision-making on Smart Grid development / International Conference “Green Energy and Smart Grids” (GESG 2018): Proceedings. Pp. 1-8. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/e3sconf/20186902009 https://www.e3s-сonferences.org/articles/e3sconf/abs/2018/44/contents/contents.html [Google Scholar]
- Massel L.V. Integration of semantic and mathematical modeling in studies of energy security problems // International Conference “Modeling-2012": proceedings. Kiev. IPME NAS of Ukraine, 2012. – Pp. 270-273 (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
- Massel L.V., Galperov V.I. Development of multi-agent systems for the distributed solution of energy problems using agent scenarios / Bulletin of Tomsk Polytechnic University. T. 326. № 5, 2015. – Pp. 45-53 (in Russian). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.