EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 219, 2019International Workshop on Particle Physics at Neutron Sources (PPNS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Searches for Time-Reversal-Violation in Nuclei|
|Published online||12 December 2019|
- V. Gudkov, Phys. Rep. 212, 77 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- T. Okudaira et al., EPJ Web of Conf. 219, 09001 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Okudaira et al., Phys. Rev. C 97, 034662 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V. Flambaum et al., Nucl. Phys. A 435, 352 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- S.F. Mughabghab, Atlas of Neutron Resonances, 5th edition (Elsevier Science, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Igashira et al., Nucl. Instrum. Methods A 600, 332 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Website of Japan Atomic Energy Agency, https://wwwndc.jaea.go.jp/jendl/j40/j40.html, Accessed: March 25th, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Website of GEANT4, https://geant4.web.cern.ch, Accessed: March 25th, 2019 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.