EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 220, 2019XIII International Workshop on Quantum Optics (IWQO-2019)
|Number of page(s)||2|
|Published online||25 October 2019|
- Albert, M. S., et. al., Nature 370, 199 (1994) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- T. G. Walker and W. Happer: Spin-exchange optical pumping ... Reviews of Modern Physics, Vol. 69, No. 2 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Steck D. A., Rubidium 85 D Line Data. Oregon Center for Optics and Department of Physics, University of Oregon, 2013., 4 Steck, D. A., Rubidium 87 D Line Data. Oregon Center for Optics and Department of Physics, University of Oregon (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Nelson, Chann, and Walker Spin-exchange optical pumping using a frequency-narrowed high power diode laser, Appl. Phys. Lett., Vol. 76, No. 11, 13 March (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Achaya Teppitaksak, Ara Minassian, Gabrielle M. Thomas, and Michael J. Damzen, Opt. Express 22, 16386-16392 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Antipov A., Putilov A. TUNABLE ALEXANDRITE LASER Proceedings VII International conference “Modern Nanotechnologies and Nanophotonics for Science and Industry”. p. 64-65, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Putilov, A. Antipov, A. Shepelev, A. Lotin, S. Arakelyan «Control of the lasing spectrum of Alexandrite laser», Journal of Physics: Conference Series. – 2019 (accepted for publication) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.