EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 221, 2019XXVI Conference on Numerical Methods for Solving Problems in the Theory of Elasticity and Plasticity (EPPS-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||30 October 2019|
- J. Bullard, E. Garboczi, P. Stutzman, VCCTL software In: Overview and Opportunities, 1-17 (Gaithersburg, National Institute of Standards and Technology, USA, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- D. P. Bentz, A Three-dimensional cement hydration and microstructures program, Pt I Hydratation Rate, Heat of Hydration and Chemical Shrinkage, Report NISTIR 5756, 1–47 (Gaithersburg, U.S. Department of Commerce, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- D. P. Bentz, P. V. Coveney, E. J. Garboczi, M. F. Kleyn, P. E. Stutzman, Modelling Simul. Mater. Sci. Eng. 2, 783-808 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. P. Bentz CEMHYD3D: A Three-dimensional cement hydration and microstructure development modelling package version 2.0, Report NISTIR 6485 (U.S. Department of Commerce, 2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. P. Bentz, C. J. Haecker, X. P. Feng, P. E. Stutzman Proc. 5th Int. VDZ Cong. on Process Technology of Cement Manufacturing, 53–63 (Düsseldorf, Germany, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- P. E. Stutzman, J. W. Bullard, X. P. Feng Quantitative imaging of clinker and cement microstructure, Report NISTIR 1877 (U.S. Department of Commerce, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- H. F. W. Taylor, Cement chemistry (Moscow, Mir, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- SNiP 310.3-76 «Cements. Definition of normal density, setting time and uniform volume distribution» (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- SNiP 22685-89 «Molds for concrete test samples» (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Gnyrya, Yu. A. Abzaev, S. V. Korobkov, K. S. Gauss, IOP Conf. Series: EES, 193 012010 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu. A. Abzaev, A. I. Gnyrya, S. V. Korobkov, K. S. Gauss, A. Boyarintsev, S. Tomrachev, Proc. 15th Int. Conf. of Students and Young Scientists Prospects of Fundamental Sciences Development In: Journal of Physics: Conf. Series 1145 012016, 1-8 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. T. Erdogan, E. J. Garboczi, J. W. Bullard, Proc. Int. Conf. on Durability of Building Materials and Components, 1-8 (Istanbul, Turkey, 2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.