EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 221, 2019XXVI Conference on Numerical Methods for Solving Problems in the Theory of Elasticity and Plasticity (EPPS-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||30 October 2019|
- Concrete materials monograph, http://ciks.cbt.nist.gov/monograph [Google Scholar]
- D. P. Bentz, A Three-dimensional cement hydration and microstructures program, Pt I Hydratation Rate, Heat of Hydration and Chemical Shrinkage, Report NISTIR 5756, 1-47 (Gaithersburg, U.S. Department of Commerce, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- D. P. Bentz, P. V. Coveney, E. J. Garboczi, M. F. Kleyn, P. E. Stutzman, Modelling Simul. Mater. Sci. Eng. 2, 783-808 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. P. Bentz, CEMHYD3D: A Three-dimensional cement hydration and microstructure development modelling package version 3.0, Report NISTIR 6485 (U.S. Department of Commerce, 2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. P. Bentz, C. J. Haecker, X. P. Feng, P. E. Stutzman, Proc. 5th Int. VDZ Cong. on Process Technology of Cement Manufacturing, 53–63 (Düsseldorf, Germany, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- H. F. W. Taylor, Cement chemistry (Moscow, Mir, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- S. T. Erdogan, E. J. Garboсzi, J. W. Bullard, Proc. Int. Conf. on Durability of Building Materials and Components, 1-8 (Istanbul – Turkey, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- E. J. Garboczi, J. G. Berryman, Mech. Mater. 33, 455–470 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Sun, E. J. Garboczi, S. P. Shah, Cement Concrete Comp. 29, 22–38 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.-J. Haecker, E.J. Garboczi, J. W. Bullard, R. B. Bohn, Z. Sun, S. P. Shah, T. Voigt, Cement Concrete Comp. 35, 1948–1960 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Valentini, M. Parisatto, V. Russo, G. Ferrari, J. W. Bullard, R. J. Angel, M. C. Dalconi, G. Artioli, Cement Concrete Comp. 52, 54–63 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Gnyrya, Yu. A. Abzaev, S. V. Korobkov, K. S. Gauss, IOP Conf. Series: EES, 193 012010 doi: 10.1088/1755-1315/193/1/012010 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.