EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 222, 2019The XXIV International Workshop “High Energy Physics and Quantum Field Theory” (QFTHEP 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Physics Beyond the SM|
|Published online||19 November 2019|
- C. Csaki, M.L. Graesser and G.D. Kribs, Phys. Rev. D V.63, P.065002 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- L. Randall, R. Sundrum, Phys. Rev. Lett. V.83, P.3370 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- W.D. Goldberger, M.B. Wise. Phys. Rev. Lett. V.83, P.4922 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. DeWolfe, D.Z. Freedman, S.S. Gubser, A. Karch, Phys. Rev. D. V.83, P.046008 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- E. Boos, S. Keizerov, E. Rakhmetov, K. Svirina, Phys. Rev. D V.90, P.095026 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- E. Boos, S. Keizerov, E. Rakhmetov, K. Svirina, Phys. Rev. D V.94, P.024047 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- W.D. Goldberger, M.B. Wise, Phys. Lett. B V.475, P.275 (2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.