EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2019IV International Conference “Modeling of Nonlinear Processes and Systems” (MNPS-2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and High-Performance Computing|
|Published online||09 December 2019|
- L.V. Tarasov, Laser Physics, 2nd ed., (Libricom, Moscow, 2010) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- S. Binkley, Quantum Computing. ASCAC DOE US. April 5, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Belov, V.G. Bespalov, V.N. Vasiliev, et al., Optical processors: Advances and new ideas. [Google Scholar]
- Russel John, High-enabled Microprocessor Holds Promise for Faster Computers. February 23, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A.O. Poluektov, An optical logic gate. RF Patent No. 20751061. Published 10.03.1997. [Google Scholar]
- M. Papaioannou, E. Plum, Y. Valente, E.T.F. Rogers, and N.I. Zheludev, APL Photonics 1(9), 090801 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Stepanenko, Doklady Mathematics, 96(2), 522-527 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Stepanenko, A photonic computer. RF Patent No. 263969. Priority February 20, 2017 [in Russian]. [Google Scholar]
- B.Ya. Tsilker, S.A. Orlov, Organization of electronic computers and systems (St.Petersburg, PITER, 2004) [in Russian]. [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Stepanenko, Multiprocessor systems of supercomputers. Efficiency scaling (Moscow: FIZMATLIT, 2016) [in Russian]. [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Verbovetskii, Fundamentals of optoelectronic communication system engineering (Moscow: Radio i Svyaz’, 2000) [in Russian]. [Google Scholar]
- B.M. Yavorskii, A.A. Detlaf, A.K. Lebedev, Handbook of Physics for Engineers and Undergraduate Students (Moscow, Oniks, Mir i Obrazovanie, 2008) [in Russian]. [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Voevodin, Mathematical Models and Methods in Parallel Processes (Moscow, Nauka, 1986) [in Russian]. [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Nikanorov, S.M. Shandarov, Waveguide Photonics (ITMO, St.Petersburg, 2008) [in Russian]. [Google Scholar]
- M. Nielsen, I. Chang, Quantum Computation and Quantum Information (Cambridge University Press, 2000, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- Timothy Prickett Morgan, Nvidia Rounds Out Pascal Tesla Accelerator Lineup. June 20, (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.