EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2019IV International Conference “Modeling of Nonlinear Processes and Systems” (MNPS-2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mathematical Models in Economics, Social Sciences, Methodology and Management|
|Published online||09 December 2019|
- A.N. Kolmogorov, Selected works. Information theory and theory of algorithms (Nauka, Moscow, 1987) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- Claude E. Shannon, Bell System Technical J., 27 (3), 379–423 (1948) [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Burenin, Securities and derivatives market (S.I. Vavilov NTO, Moscow, 2015) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- D. Kennedy, Stochastic Financial Models (Chapman&Hall / CRC Finance Mathematics series, Douglas, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. GjendemsjØ (ed.), Information and Signal Theory (Rice University, Houston, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Ryzhkova, Vestnik of MSTU “Stankin”, 2(20), 124-127 (2012) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- T.V. Ryzhkova, Fundamental physical and mathematical problems and modeling of technical and technological systems, 17, 238-249 (2016) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- Aksenov, P.O. Amblard, O. Michel, C. Jutten, 13th International Conference on Latent Variable Analysis and Signal Separation (Springer, Cham, 509-518, 2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Gevorkyan, A.V. Sinchukov, O.V. Tatarnikov, Fundamental research J., 6, 121-126 (2017) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Sukhorukova, N.A. Chistiakova, Journal of Reviews on Global Economics, 7, 146-151 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Bozhenko, T.Y. Makhina, Journal of Economic Studies, 4(3), 30-38 (2018) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Bozhenkо, Fundamental physical and mathematical problems and modeling of technical and technological systems, 17, 45-53 (2016) [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- B.V. Karasev, American institute of Physics, 284-287 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Karlik, V.V. Platonov, M.V. Tihonova, E.A. Jakovleva, MIR (Modernization. Innovation. Research), 10(3), 380-394 (2019) [in Russian] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.