EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 224, 2019IV International Conference “Modeling of Nonlinear Processes and Systems” (MNPS-2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mathematical Models in Economics, Social Sciences, Methodology and Management|
|Published online||09 December 2019|
- G.D. Volkova, Methodology automation of intellectual labor. Monograph (Moscow: Janus-K, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Novoselova, G.D. Volkova and Y.M. Solomentsev, Nonlinearity: Problems, Solutions and Application 2, 223-238 (New York, NY: Nova Science Publishers, Inc., 2017) [Google Scholar]
- G.D. Volkova, S.M. Kuryshev, Automation and control in mechanical engineering 7 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- G.D. Volkova, Intersectoral information service 3(148), 10-23 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M.V. Shchukin, Materials of V-th scientific conference of MSTU “STANKIN” and “Educational and scientific center of mathematical modeling of MSTU “STANKIN” IMM RAS”, 61-65 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Novoselova, A.A. Ruzheynikov, Information technologies in modeling and management: approaches, methods, solutions: Collection of scientific articles of the II all-Russian scientific conference with international participation 1, 511-516 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- F.R. Gantmakher, Theory of matrices (Moscow: Fizmatlit, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- G.D. Volkova, N.M. Efromeev, Computer science and information technology: proceedings of the international scientific conference, 80-84 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Novoselova, N.V. Solodovnikova, Proceedings of higher educational institutions. Volga region. Technical science. Scientific and practical journal 1(49), 34-40 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Solodovnikova, Bulletin of modern research. Electronic scientific and practical periodical 1-3(28), 207-212 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Novoselova, O.V. Lyubchikova, Cutting-edge science – 2015: Materials of the XI International scientific and practical conference 27, 49-52 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.