EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 225, 2020ANIMMA 2019 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Published online||20 January 2020|
- G. Zaz, E. Le Clézio, A. Dekious, M. Chrifi Alaoui, Y. Calzavara and G. Despaux. In-situ high-resolution measurement of RHF nuclear fuel plates’ spacing. IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, 65, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- www.arc-nucleart.fr. [Google Scholar]
- D. Marioli, E. Sardini, and A. Taroni. Ultrasonic Distance measurement for Linear and Angular Position Control. IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and measurement, 37, 1988. [Google Scholar]
- www.pva-analyticalsystems.com. [Google Scholar]
- M. Marchetti, D. Laux, L. Fongaro, T. Wiss, P. Van Uffelen, et al.. Physical and mechanical characterization of irradiated uranium dioxide with a broad burnup range and different dopants using acoustic microscopy Journal of Nuclear Materials, 494, pp.322 – 329, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.