EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 225, 2020ANIMMA 2019 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||20 January 2020|
- A. J. Palmer, D. A. Petti and S. B. Grover, “Advanced Gas Reactor(AGR)–5/6/7 fuel irradiation experiments in the Advanced TestReactor,” in Proceedings of ICAPP 2014, Charlotte, NC, USA, April 6–9, 2014, Paper No. 14017. [Google Scholar]
- M. J. Kelly, W. W. Johnston and C. D. Baumann, “The effects ofnuclear irradiation on thermocouples,” in Temperature ItsMeasurement in Science and Industry, 1962, pp. 265–269. [Google Scholar]
- J. D. Heckelman and R. P. Kozar, “Measured drift of irradiated and unirradiated W3%Re/W25%Re thermocouples at nominal 2000K,” in Temperature Its Measurement in Science and Industry, 1971, pp. 1935–1949. [Google Scholar]
- B. W. Washburn, “A thermocouple evaluation model andevaluation of Chromel-Alumel thermocouples for high temperature gas cooled reactor applications,” LA-NUREG-6768-MS, 1977. [Google Scholar]
- M. Scervini, C. Rae and B. Lindley, “Transmutation ofthermocouples in thermal and fast nuclear reactors,” in Conference Proceedings of ANIMMA 2013, June 23–27 2013, Marseille, France, pp. 1–8. [Google Scholar]
- J. L. Rempe, et al., “Thermocouples for high–temperature in–pile testing,” Nucl. Technol., 156, pp. 320–331, Dec. 2006. [Google Scholar]
- J. L. Rempe, et al., “Long duration performance of high temperature irradiation resistant thermocouples,” in Proceedings of ICAPP 2007, Nice, France, May 2008. [Google Scholar]
- R. S. Skifton, A. J. Palmer and P. Calderoni, “Optimization of heattreatment and calibration procedures for high temperatureirradiation resistant thermocouples,” Instrum. Sci. Technol., 46, pp. 349–363, Dec. 2017. [Google Scholar]
- A. J. Palmer, et al., “Development and testing of thermocouples forthe Advanced Gas Reactor fuel experiment AGR–5/6/7,” in Proceedings of NPIC and HMIT 2019, Orlando, FL, USA, Feb. 9–14, 2019, Paper No. 25978. [Google Scholar]
- M. Scervini and C. Rae, “Low drift type N thermocouples fornuclear applications,” in Conference Proceedings of ANIMMA 2013, Marseille, France, June 23–27, 2013, Paper No. 1054. [Google Scholar]
- A. J. Palmer, et al., “Summary of thermocouple performance during Advanced Gas Reactor fuel irradiation experiments in the Advanced Test Reactor and out–of–pile thermocouple testing in support of such experiments,” in Conference Proceeding of ANIMMA 2015, Lisbon, Portugal, April 20–24, 2015, Paper No. 51. [Google Scholar]
- The Temperature Handbook, Fifth Ed., Omega Engineering, Inc., p. H–7, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- M. Laurie, et al., “New fixed point mini–cell to investigatethermocouple drift in a high–temperature environment underneutron irradiation,” in Conference Proceedings of ANIMMA 2015, Lisbon, Portugal, April 20–24, 2015, Paper No.. [Google Scholar]
- G. L. Hawkes, et al., “Thermal Predictions of the AGR–3/4 Experiment with Post Irradiation Examination Measured Time–Varying Gas Gaps,” ASME J. Nuclear Rad. Sci. 3(4), 041007 (Jul 31, 2017), Paper No: NERS-17-1008; doi:10.1115/1.4037095. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.