EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 225, 2020ANIMMA 2019 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||20 January 2020|
- M.Giot, L. Vermeeren, A. Lyoussi, C. Reynard–Carette, C. Lhuillier, P. Mégret, F. Deconinck, B. Soares Gonçalves. " Nuclear instrumentation and measurement: a review based on the ANIMMA conferences", EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol. 3, 33 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- A. Lyoussi, C. Reynard–Carette, "IN–CORE program for on line measurements of neutron, photon and nuclear heating parameters inside Jules Horowitz MTR Reactor, Proc. European Nuclear Conference (ENS), pp. 374–376, May 2014, Marseille, France. [Google Scholar]
- C. Reynard–Carette, J. Brun, M. Carette, A. Volte, A. Lyoussi, "Review of Calorimetry Work dedicated to Absorbed Dose Rate Measurement in MTR and Realized in the Framework of the INCORE and MAHRIBETHY Programs", Oral presentation Conference IEEE NSS 2019, 26 October – 2 November 2019, Manchester, United Kingdom [Google Scholar]
- M. Tarchalski, K. Pytel, P. Siréta, A. Lyoussi, J. Jagielski, C. Reynard–Carette, C. Gonnier, G. Bignan, "Principle of calibration of the simple calorimeter for nuclear heating measurements in MARIA reactor and transposition to the case of JHR reactor", Proc. ANIMMA 2013, June 2013, Marseille, France. [Google Scholar]
- J. Brun, M. Tarchalski, C. Reynard–Carette ; K. Pytel ; A. Lyoussi ; J. Jagielski ; D. Fourmentel ; J–F. Villard ; M. Carette, "Responses of Single–Cell and Differential Calorimeters: From Out–of–Pile Calibration to Irradiation Campaigns," in IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, vol. 63, no. 3, pp. 1630–1639, June 2016. [Google Scholar]
- J. Brun, C. Reynard–Carette, A. Lyoussi, C. De Vita, M. Carette, M. Muraglia, D. Fourmentel, P. Guimbal, J–F. Villard , "Comparison of the thermal response of two calorimetric cells dedicated to nuclear heating measurements during calibration", IEEE TNS, vol. 61, no. 4, pp. 2254 – 2261, August 2014 [Google Scholar]
- H. Carcreff, V. Clouté–Cazalaa, L. Salmon , "Development, Calibration, and Experimental Results Obtained With an Innovative Calorimete (CALMOS) for Nuclear Heating Measurements", IEEE TNS, vol. 59, no. 4, Aug. 2012 [Google Scholar]
- H. Amharrak, C? Reynard–Carette, A. Lyoussi, M. Carette, J. Brun, C. De Vita, D. Fourmentel, J–F. Villard, P. Guimbal, "Monte Carlo simulation study of a differential calorimeter measuring the nuclear heating in Material Testing Reactors", Proc. ISRD15, May 2014, Aix–en–Provence, France. [Google Scholar]
- D. Fourmentel, C. Reynard–Carette, A. Lyoussi, J–F. Villard, J–FY. Malo, M. Carette, J. Brun, P. Guimbal, Y. Zerega, "Nuclear Heating Measurements in Material Testing Reactor: A Comparison between a Differential Calorimeter and a Gamma Thermometer," IEEE TNS vol. 60, no. 1, pp. 328 – 335, Feb. 2013 [Google Scholar]
- J. Brun, C. Reynard, O. Merroun, A. Lyoussi, M. Carette, A. Janulyte, Y. Zerega, J. Andre, G. Bignan, J–P. Chauvin, D. Fourmentel, C. Gonnier, P. Guimbal, J–Y. Malo, J–F. Villard , "Numerical and experimental calibration of calorimetric sample cell dedicated to nuclear heating measurements", IEEE TNS, Vol. 59, no. 6, Part: 2, pp 3173 – 3179, Dec.2011 [Google Scholar]
- C. De Vita, J. Brun, M. Carette, C. Reynard–Carette, A. Lyoussi, D. Fourmentel, J–F. Villard, P. Guimbal, J–Y. Malo, "Qualification of an out–of–pile thermo–hydraulic test bench (BETHY) developed to calibrate calorimetric cells under specific JHR experimental conditions", Proc. ANIMMA 2013, June 2013, Marseille, France. [Google Scholar]
- A. Volte, C. Reynard–Carette, A. Lyoussi, J. Brun, and M. Carette, "Study of the Response of a New Compact Calorimetric Cell for Nuclear Heating Rate Measurements", IEEE TNS, Volume: 65, Issue: 9, Sept. 2018, Pages: 2461–2470. [Google Scholar]
- A. Volte, C. Reynard–Carette, A. Lyoussi, J. Brun, M. Carette., "Comparison of the responses of new reduced–size calorimetric cells made of different structure materials for high energy deposition", Proc. ANIMMA 2017, June 2017, Portoroz, Slovenia. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.