EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 225, 2020ANIMMA 2019 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||20 January 2020|
- H.Carcreff, “CALMOS: Innovative Device for the Measurement of Nuclear Heating in Material Testing Reactors”, Conference ISRD14, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- D. Fourmentel et al., “Nuclear Heating Measurements in Material Testing Reactor: A Comparison Between a Differential Calorimeter and a Gamma Thermometer”, IEEE TNS, Vol. 60, N°1, pp. 328-335, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- J. Brun et al., “Comparison of the thermal calibration response of two calorimetric cells dedicated to nuclear heating measurements”, IEEE TNS, vol. 61, no. 4, pp. 2254-2261, Aug. 2014. [Google Scholar]
- J. Brun et al., “Responses of Single-Cell and Differential Calorimeters: from Out-of-Pile Calibration to Irradiation Campaigns”, IEEE TNS, vol. 63, no. 3, pp. 1630-1639, June 2016. [Google Scholar]
- C. Reynard-Carette, et al., “ Review Of Nuclear Heating Measurement By Calorimetry In France And USA”, ANIMMA 2017 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications, EPJ Web of Conferences 170, 04019 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. Brun et al., “Irradiation Campaign in MARIA Reactor of an InnovativeCalorimeter. Comparison of its Nuclear Heating Measurements with TwoKinds of Classical Sensors”, ConferenceANIMMA), 2017. [Google Scholar]
- A. Volte et al., “Study of the Response of a New Compact Calorimetric Cell for Nuclear Heating Rate Measurements”, IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, Vol. 65, N°9, pp. 2461-2470, 2018. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.