EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 225, 2020ANIMMA 2019 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||20 January 2020|
- E. Rosenkrantz, J.Y. Ferrandis, F. Augereau, T. Lambert, D. Fourmentel, X. Tiratay, “An Innovative Acoustic Sensor for In-Pile Fission Gas Composition Measurements,” IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 1346–1353, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- D. Fourmentel, J.F. Villard, J.Y. Ferrandis, F. Augereau, E. Rosenkrantz, M. Dierckx, "Acoustic sensor for in-pile fuel rod fission gas release measurement," IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science vol. 58, no. 1, pp. 151–155, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- F. Very, P. Combette, D. Coudouel, A. Giani, E. Rosenkrantz, J.Y. Ferrandis, D. Fourmentel, “Piezoelectric thick film sensors: Production and characterization,” Applications of Ferroelectric and Workshop on the Piezoresponse Force Microscopy (ISAF/PFM), IEEE International Symposium, 2013, pp. 287–290. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Lapeine, J.Y. Ferrandis, D. Laux, F. Pascal, P. Combette, “Development and integration of screen printed transducers for the detection of pollutants in aquatic environments,” Design, Test, Integration and Packaging of MEMS/MOEMS (DTIP), IEEE, pp. 1–5, May 2016. [Google Scholar]
- K.E. Holbert, S. Sankaranarayanan, S.S. McCready, D.R. Spearing, A.S. Heger, “Response of piezoelectric acoustic emission sensors to gamma radiation”, Proceedings of the 7th European Conference on Radiation and Its Effects on Components and System, RADECS 2003, Noordwijk, Netherlands, September 2003. [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Sinclair, A.M. Chertov, “Radiation endurance of piezoelectric ultrasonic transducers – A review”, Ultrasonics, Volume 57, 2015, Pages 1–10, [Google Scholar]
- G.H. Broomfield, “The effects of temperature and irradiation on piezoelectric acoustic transducers and materials”, UKAEA Report AERE-R 11 942, Harwell, UK, 1985. [Google Scholar]
- K.E. Holbert, S. Sankaranarayanan, S.S. McCready, D.R. Spearing, Response of lead metaniobate acoustic emission sensors to gamma irradiation, IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci. 52 (2005) 2583–2590. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.