EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 225, 2020ANIMMA 2019 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||20 January 2020|
- H. Klein, “Neutron spectrometry in mixed fields: NE213/BC501A liquid scintillation spectrometers,” Radiat. Prot. Dosimetry, vol. 107, no. 1–3, pp. 95–109, Nov. 2003. [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- L. Dioni, V. Gressier, G. Nardin, R. Jacqmin, B. Stout, and M. Sumini, “Tests of a solution-grown stilbene scintillator in mono-energetic neutron beams of 565 keV and 5 MeV,” Nucl. Instrum. Methods Phys. Res. Sect. Accel. Spectrometers Detect. Assoc. Equip., vol. 880, pp. 210–215, Feb. 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Gressier et al., “AMANDE: a new facility for monoenergetic neutron fields production between 2 keV and 20 MeV,” Radiat. Prot. Dosimetry, vol. 110, no. 1–4, pp. 49–52, Aug. 2004. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Inforad, “Production of Stilbene for Fast Neutron Detection.” [Google Scholar]
- “9214B Series - ET-Enterprises Ltd.” [Online]. Available: http://et-enterprises.com/products/photomultipliers/product/p9214b-series. [Accessed: 05-May-2019]. [Google Scholar]
- “Homepage Scionix.nl ⋆ Scionix,” Scionix. [Online]. Available: https://scionix.nl/. [Accessed: 05-May-2019]. [Google Scholar]
- The Theory and Practice of Scintillation Counting. Elsevier, 1964. [Google Scholar]
- “DT5730,” CAEN - Tools for Discovery. [Online]. Available: https://www.caen.it/products/dt5730/. [Accessed: 05-May-2019]. [Google Scholar]
- “CoMPASS,” CAEN - Tools for Discovery. [Online]. Available: https://www.caen.it/products/compass/. [Accessed: 05-May-2019]. [Google Scholar]
- “ROOT a Data analysis Framework ∣ ROOT a Data analysis Framework.” [Online]. Available: https://root.cern.ch/. [Accessed: 06-May-2019]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.