EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 225, 2020ANIMMA 2019 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||20 January 2020|
- A. Žohar and L. Snoj, “Gamma Dose Field due to Activated Cooling Water in a Typical PWR,” in Proceedings, 26th International Conference Nuclear Energy for New Europe - NENE 2017, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- H. Iida et al., “Three-Dimensional Analysis of Nuclear Heating in the Superconducting Magnet System Due to Gamma-rays from 16N in the ITER Water Cooling System of the Shielding Blanket,” in 17th IEEE/NPSS Symposium Fusion Engineering, vol. 2, 1997, pp. 837–840. [Google Scholar]
- D. Brown et al., “ENDF/B-VIII.0: The 8th Major Release of the Nuclear Reaction Data Library with CIELO-project Cross Sections, New Standards and Thermal Scattering Data,” Nuclear Data Sheets, vol. 148, pp. 1 – 142, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- A. Žohar and L. Snoj, “On the dose fields due to activated cooling water in nuclear facilities,” Progress in Nuclear Energy, vol. 117, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- R. Jeraj and M. Ravnik, TRIGA Mark II Reactor: U(20)-Zirconium Hydride Fuel Rods in Water with Graphite Reflector, IEU-COMPTHERM-003, International Handbook of Evaluated Criticality Safety Benchmark Experiments, NEA/NSC/DOC(95)03, OECD-NEA, Paris, France, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- T. Goorley, MCNP6.1.1-Beta Relese Notes. LA-UR-14-24680, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- OECD/NEA Data Bank, “JEFF-3.3 Evaluated Data Library,” 2017. [Online]. Available: http://www.oecd-nea.org/dbdata/jeff/jeff33/ [Google Scholar]
- A. Koning and A. Trkov, “FENDL-3.1b: Fusion Evaluated Nuclear Data Library Ver.3.1b,” 2016. [Online]. Available: https://www-nds.iaea.org/fendl/ [Google Scholar]
- A. Koning and D. Rochman, “Modern nuclear data evaluation with the talys code system,” Nuclear Data Sheets, vol. 113, no. 12, pp. 2841 – 2934, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- A. Žohar and L. Snoj, “Analysis of the Primary Water Activation in a Typical PWR,” in Proceedings, 25th International Conference Nuclear Energy for New Europe - NENE 2016, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Ž. Štancar and L. Snoj, “An improved thermal power calibration method at the TRIGA Mark II research reactor,” Nuclear Engineering and Design, vol. 325, pp. 78 – 89, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- ICRP, Data for Protection Against Ionizing Radiation from External Sources: Supplement to ICRP Publication 15. ICRP-21, International Commission on Radiological Protection, Pergamon Press, 1973. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.