EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 225, 2020ANIMMA 2019 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Nuclear Fuel Cycle|
|Published online||20 January 2020|
- G.F. Knoll, Radiation Detection and Measurement. New York, John Wiley and Sons, 1999. [Google Scholar]
- A. Boffa, A. Fazzi, C. Pirovani and V. Varoli. "A single-supply, high rate, small size and cheap electronic chain for 3He neutron counters". Nuclear Science Symposium, 1996, IEEE Conference Record. [Google Scholar]
- M. Thevenin, L. Barbot, G. Corre, R. Woo, C. Destouches and S. Normand. "Digital Real-Time Multiple Channel Multiple Mode Neutron Flux Estimation on FPGA-based Device". Conference Paper in The European Physical Journal Conferences. May 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Cesigma Signal and Systems. [Online] Available : http://www.cesigma.net/ang/carte-medas-A.html [Google Scholar]
- Precision Data technology. "PDT10A-HN General Specifications".http://www.pdt-inc.com/products/10series/10series_datasheet.htm [Google Scholar]
- Mesytec. "MRS2000 data sheet Version 1.2_01". [Online] Available: http://www.mesytec.de/products/datasheets/MRS-2000.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- B. Pérot, F. Jallu, C. Passard, O. Gueton, PG. Allinei, L. Loubet, N. Estre, E. Simon, C. Carasco, C. Roure, L. Boucher, H. Lamotte, J. Comte, M. Bertaux, P. Fichet, F. Carrel, A. Lyoussi, "The characterization of radioactive waste: a critical review of techniques implemented or under development at CEA, France", EPJ Nuclear Sci. Technol. 4, 3 (2018) 1–24 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Passard. CEA Technical Report, unpublished. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- R. Antoni, C. Passard, B. Perot, F. Guillaumin, C. Mazy, M. Batifol, G. Grassi, Reduction of the uncertainty due to fissile clusters in radioactive waste characterization with the Differential Die-away Technique, Nuclear Inst. and Methods in Physics Research, A 895 (2018) 144–149 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Antoni, C. Passard, B. Perot, M. Batifol, J-C. Vandamme, G. Grassi, First Industrial Tests of a Matrix Monitor Correction for the Differential Die-away Technique of Historic Waste Drums, ANIMMA 2015, Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications, 20-24 April 2015, Lisbon, Portugal. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.