EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 225, 2020ANIMMA 2019 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Nuclear Fuel Cycle|
|Published online||20 January 2020|
- R. Kouzes, J. Ely, L. Erikson, W. Kernan, A. Lintereur, E. Siciliano, D. Stephens, D. Stromwold, R. Van Ginhoven, M. Woodring, “Neutron detection alternatives to 3He for national security applications”, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research A 623 (2010) 1035–1045 , January 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Henzlova, R. Kouzes, R. McElroy, P. Peerani, M. Aspinall, K. Baird, A. Bakel, M. Borella, M. Bourne, L. Bourva, F. Cave, R. Chandra, D. Chernikova, S. Croft, G. Dermody, A. Dougan, J. Ely, E. Fanchini, P. Finocchiaro, V. Gavron, M. Kureta et al. “Current Status of 3He Alternatives Technologies for Nuclear Safeguards” LA-UR-15-21201 Ver. 3, PNNL-24307, July 2015. [Google Scholar]
- B. Simony, C. Deyglun, B. Pérot, C. Carasco, N. Saurel, S. Colas, J. Collot, Cross-talk characterization in passive neutron coincidence counting of radioactive waste drums with plastic scintillators, IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, Vol. 63, No. 3, June 2016, pp. 1513–1519. [Google Scholar]
- B. Simony, B. Pérot, C. Carasco, F. Jallu, N. Saurel, S. Colas, P. Girones, J. Collot, Passive neutron coincidence counting with plastic scintillators for the characterization of radioactive waste drums, IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, Vol. 64, No. 10 (2017) 2719–2724 [Google Scholar]
- C. Carasco, B. Pérot, S. Normand, G. Sannié, “POLITRANI, A New Toolkit to Simulate Organic Scintillator Pulses”, IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, Vol.61, No.4 , August 2014. [Google Scholar]
- G. Corre, K. Boudergui, G. Sannié, V. Kondrasovs, “Neutron Detection with Large Plastic Scintillators for RPM Applications”, 2015 4th International Conference on Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurements Methods and their Applications (ANIMMA), April 2015, Lisbon, Portugal. IEEE Engineers Inc, pp.7465625, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- S. P. Simakov, A. Pavlik, H. Vonach, S. Hlavac, “Status of experimental and evaluated discrete gamma-ray production at En = 14.5 MeV”, INDC(CCP)-413, September 1998. [Google Scholar]
- G. F. Knoll “Radiation Detection and Measurement” 4th ed, september 2010. [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Pozzi, J. A. Mullens, J. T. Mihalczo, “Analysis of neutron and photon detection position for the calibration of plastic (BC-420) and liquid (BC-501) scintillators”, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research A254 (2004) 92 101. [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Pozzi, M. Flaska, A. Enqvist, I. Pazsit, “Monte Carlo and analatycal models of neutron detection with organic scintillation detectors”, Nuclear Instruments and Methods in Physics Research A582 (2007) 629–637 [Google Scholar]
- N. Ensslin, “Passive Nondestructive Assay of Nuclear material”, NUREG/CR-5550, LA-UR-90-732, march 1991 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.