EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 225, 2020ANIMMA 2019 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Nuclear Fuel Cycle|
|Published online||20 January 2020|
- “Falcon 5000 Portable HPGe-Based RadionuclideIdentifier.” [Online]. Available: https://www.mirion.com/products/falcon-portable-hpge-based-radionuclide-identifier . [Accessed: 22-Jan-2019]. [Google Scholar]
- T. Boulesteix et al., “Ilmenites and their alteration products, sinkholes for uranium and radium in roll-frontdeposits after the example of South Tortkuduk(Kazakhstan),” vol. To be published. [Google Scholar]
- T. Marchais et al., “Detailed MCNP Simulations of Gamma-Ray Spectroscopy Measurements With Calibration Blocks for Uranium Mining Applications,” IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci., vol. 65, no. 9, pp. 2533–2538, Sep. 2018. [Google Scholar]
- “MCNP6TM, User’s manual – Version 1.0 - LA-CP-13-00634, Rev. 0 – May 2013 – Denise B. Pelowitz, editor.” Los Alamos National Laboratory. [Google Scholar]
- “NUCLÉIDE-LARA on the web (2018).” [Online].Available: http://www.nucleide.org/Laraweb/index.php. [Accessed: 22-Jan-2019]. [Google Scholar]
- MIRION Technologies, “ISOCS– Model S573 ISOCS, Calibration Software.” Apr-2013. [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.