EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 225, 2020ANIMMA 2019 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Nuclear Fuel Cycle|
|Published online||20 January 2020|
- “Falcon 5000 Portable HPGe-Based RadionuclideIdentifier.” [Online]. Available: https://www.mirion.com/products/falcon-portable-hpge-based-radionuclide-identifier . [Accessed: 22-Jan-2019]. [Google Scholar]
- T. Boulesteix et al., “Ilmenites and their alteration products, sinkholes for uranium and radium in roll-frontdeposits after the example of South Tortkuduk(Kazakhstan),” vol. To be published. [Google Scholar]
- T. Marchais et al., “Detailed MCNP Simulations of Gamma-Ray Spectroscopy Measurements With Calibration Blocks for Uranium Mining Applications,” IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci., vol. 65, no. 9, pp. 2533–2538, Sep. 2018. [Google Scholar]
- “MCNP6TM, User’s manual – Version 1.0 - LA-CP-13-00634, Rev. 0 – May 2013 – Denise B. Pelowitz, editor.” Los Alamos National Laboratory. [Google Scholar]
- “NUCLÉIDE-LARA on the web (2018).” [Online].Available: http://www.nucleide.org/Laraweb/index.php. [Accessed: 22-Jan-2019]. [Google Scholar]
- MIRION Technologies, “ISOCS– Model S573 ISOCS, Calibration Software.” Apr-2013. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.