EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 225, 2020ANIMMA 2019 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Decommissioning, Dismantling and Remote Handling|
|Published online||20 January 2020|
- S. Boden, et al., “Remaining In-Pile Sections of the Fast Breeder Reactor Programme - Estimation of the fissile material present” SCK•CEN internal report I-0642, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- http://www.canberra.com/products/waste_safeguard_systems/pdf/WM3400-SS-0258.pdf. Last accessed 05/03/2018. [Google Scholar]
- A. Borella et al, “Improved electronics for 3He based neutron counters” to be presented at the 2019 ANIMMA conference, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- N. Ensslin, “Principles of Neutron Coincidence Counting” in Passive Nondestructive Assay of Nuclear Materials, NuREG/CR-5550, LA-UR-90-732, 1991 [Google Scholar]
- https://www.gbs-elektronik.de/media/download_gallery/mca527_neutron.pdf. Last accessed 19/04/2018 [Google Scholar]
- D. Pelowitz, “MCNPX user’s manual version 2.7.0”. Los Alamos National Laboratory LACP-11-00438, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- E. Padovani, et al., “MCNPX-PoliMi User’s Manual”. Radiation Safety Information Computational Center, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- E. Miller, et al., “MCNPX-PoliMi Post-Processor (MPPost) Manual”. Radiation Safety Information Computational Center, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- A. J. Koning, et al., "Status of the JEFF Nuclear Data Library". Proceedings of the International Conference on Nuclear Data for Science and Technology, 2010, pp.1057-1062. [Google Scholar]
- “European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road”. United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE), 2007. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.