EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 225, 2020ANIMMA 2019 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Decommissioning, Dismantling and Remote Handling|
|Published online||20 January 2020|
- N. N. Ponomarev-Stepnoi, B. S. Stepennov, and V. N. Kovalenko, “Ecological rehabilitation of the temporary storage site for spent nuclear fuel and radwastes in Guba Chervyanaya,” Bezop. Okruzh. Sredy, No. 1, 92–97 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- K. E. Ivanov, N. N. Ponomarev-Stepnoi, B. S. Stepennov, Yu. A. Teterin, “Remote measurement of the radiation dose rate on solid radwaste temporary storage site”, Atomic Energy, 2008, Vol. 105, No. 2, pp.133-137. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- https://cegdb.iaea.org/pages/ProjectDetails.aspx?ProjID=45 [Google Scholar]
- http://ritec.lv/uspec.html [Google Scholar]
- http://www.doza.ru/eng/catalog/detection_bloks/1135/ [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Chesnokov, V.I. Fedin, A.A. Gulyaev, V.N. Potapov, S.V. Smirnov, S.B. Shcherbak, L.I. Urutskoev, A.G. Volkovich. Surface Activity and Dose Rate Distribution inside 4-th Reactor Hall of Chernobyl NPP. IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci., 1998 Vol. 45, No. 3, part I, pp. 986–991. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.