EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 225, 2020ANIMMA 2019 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Decommissioning, Dismantling and Remote Handling|
|Published online||20 January 2020|
- Dung, Tran Quoc. Calculation of the systematic error and correction factors in gamma waste assay system. Ann. Nucl. Energy, Vol. 24, No1. 1997, Vol. 24, 1, pp. 33–47. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ORTEC. Comparison of Gamma-Ray Nondestructive Assay Measurement Techniques. s.l. : ORTEC, ANTECH Corp. [Google Scholar]
- "An improved method for the non-destructive characterization of radioactive waste by gamma scanning", Baia, Y.F., et al. 2009, Applied Radiation and Isotopes 67, pp. 1897–1903. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- "Reconstruction of the activity of point sources for the accurate characterization of nuclear waste drums by segmented gamma scanning", Krings, Thomas and Mauerhofer, Eric. 2011, Applied Radiation and Isotopes 69, pp. 880–889. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Trees, H. L. van., “Arrays and Spatial Filters” in Optimum array processing – Part IV of detection, estimation, and modulation theory, John Wiley & Sons, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- "Maximum Likelihood Localiztion of Multiple Sources by Alternating Projection", Ziskind, I. and Wax, M. ASSP-36, 1988, IEEE Trans.on ASSP, pp. 1553–1560. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Group N-1. Segmented Gamma-Ray Scanner. Group N-1, Los Alamos National Laboratory. s.l. : Los Alamos National Laboratory, 1991. Application Note. LALP-91-011. [Google Scholar]
- Standard Test Method for Nondestructive Assay of Special Nuclear Material in Low-Density Scrap and Waste by Segmented Passive Gamma-Ray Scanning. s.l. : ASTM International, 2018. C1133. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.