EPJ Web Conf.
Volume 225, 2020ANIMMA 2019 – Advancements in Nuclear Instrumentation Measurement Methods and their Applications
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Decommissioning, Dismantling and Remote Handling|
|Published online||20 January 2020|
- Los Alamos National Laboratory. Los Alamos, NM, USA. https://mcnp.lanl.gov/ [Google Scholar]
- Joyce, M. J. et al. The design build and test of a digital analyzerfor mixed radiation fields. IEEE. Trans. Nucl. Sci. 57, 2625–2630 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- D'Mellow, B. et al. Digital discrimination of neutrons and γ-raysin liquid scintillators using pulse gradient analysis. NuclearInstruments and Methods in Physics Research. Section A. Vol.578, no. 1, pp. 191–197. [Google Scholar]
- Licata, M. and Joyce M. Concealed nuclear material identificationvia combined fast-neutron/-ray computed tomography (FNGCT):a Monte Carlo study. Journal of Instrumentation, Vol. 13, Feb. 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Mauro Licata, Helen M. O. Parker, Michael D. Aspinall, Manuel Bandala, Frank Cave, Sebastian Conway, Domas Gerta and Malcolm J. Joyce. Depicting corrosion-born defects in pipelineswith combined neutron / ray backscatter: a biomimetic approach. Under review, Scientific Reports, March 2019. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.